The late great Martin Gardner once posed this puzzle.
Suppose you’re involved in a duel with two other people. You ( http://juveaccion.com/?g=payday-loans-high-level Person A) shoot first, followed instant approval loans bad credit Person B, followed by http://electrodomesticosam.com/?q=free-payday-loans-bad-credit Person C, then it goes back to you, and so on. Moreover, you know the following about everyone’s shooting skills.
- You ( http://healthyezsweet.com/?m=how-can-i-get-a-quick-loan-with-bad-credit Person A) will hit your target with probability 1/3.
- get link Person B will hit her target with probability 2/3.
- http://nescpa.org/?m=which-payday-loan-is-easiest-to-get Person C is a perfect marksman, will hit his target with probability 1.
You get to go first. Who would you shoot at, and why? Best solution gets a free sheep.
(Note: your options are get link Person B, or http://healthyezsweet.com/?m=ez-payday-loans-norfolk-va Person C, or neither.)
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- CPT: The ‘Intuitive’ Approach
- Elegant Desktop ToDo List