The late great Martin Gardner once posed this puzzle.
Suppose you’re involved in a duel with two other people. You ( http://acf.ch/wp/?m=loan-modification-companies-no-upfront-fees Person A) shoot first, followed http://cfpaldomoro.it/?m=low-cost-government-home-improvement-loans Person B, followed by source url Person C, then it goes back to you, and so on. Moreover, you know the following about everyone’s shooting skills.
- You ( http://electrodomesticosam.com/?q=best-rated-online-payday-loan-companies Person A) will hit your target with probability 1/3.
- http://acf.ch/wp/?m=contract-for-personal-loan-from-friend Person B will hit her target with probability 2/3.
- source site Person C is a perfect marksman, will hit his target with probability 1.
You get to go first. Who would http://cfpaldomoro.it/?m=i-need-a-personal-loan-with-low-interest you shoot at, and why? Best solution gets a free sheep.
(Note: your options are http://acf.ch/wp/?m=emergency-cash-loan-now Person B, or http://cuba-clothing.com/blog/?m=payday-loan-companies-name Person C, or neither.)
http://condadotravel.com/?q=raleigh-nc-payday-loans Update: Jonathan of Unshielded Colliders has been awarded a free sheep for his solution. Here you go, Jonathan:
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- CPT: The ‘Intuitive’ Approach
- Elegant Desktop ToDo List