The late great Martin Gardner once posed this puzzle.
Suppose you’re involved in a duel with two other people. You ( source link Person A) shoot first, followed get link Person B, followed by http://juveaccion.com/?g=payday-loans-direct-no-fees Person C, then it goes back to you, and so on. Moreover, you know the following about everyone’s shooting skills.
- You ( payday loan settlement reviews Person A) will hit your target with probability 1/3.
- best loan payday Person B will hit her target with probability 2/3.
- http://electrodomesticosam.com/?q=payday-cash-advance-loans Person C is a perfect marksman, will hit his target with probability 1.
You get to go first. Who would you shoot at, and why? Best solution gets a free sheep.
(Note: your options are http://lezioni-chitarra.it/?m=marketing-payday-loans Person B, or Person C, or neither.)
Update: Jonathan of Unshielded Colliders has been awarded a free sheep for his solution. Here you go, Jonathan:
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- CPT: The ‘Intuitive’ Approach
- Elegant Desktop ToDo List