PSA Submissions Are a Go
The Philosophy of Science Association is holding its biennial conference in November, in Montréal, QC. Many of you were frantically preparing your manuscript for submission before midnight last night. Phew! Done and done.
Now you can start looking forward to your upcoming trip to Montréal! A few facts of interest:
- Montréal is the second largest city in Canada. It’s slightly smaller than Phoenix, AZ and slightly larger than Marseille, Fr.
- Nearly 2 out of 3 people in the city are native French speakers.
- The weather in November is usually 28° to 50° F (-2° to 13° C) and rainy.
- The conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Old Montréal, which dates back to the 17th century. The nearby hill, called “Mont Royal” (hence Montréal) was previously inhabited by the Mohawk Nation.
For a quick view of the city, try this “Montréal in 2 Minutes” video.
Hopefully I’ll see you there. And don’t forget to share your freshly prepared manuscript on PhilSci Archive before you go!
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- Announcement: Meet Me in North Carolina
- Special Relativity and the Bell Theorems