Get Started Improving Your Philosophical Apparel
It’s easy enough to find science t-shirts and apparel out there. But how are you going to improve you philosophical style? Today, I’ll suggest a few places where you can pick up some sweet philosophical duds.
- Soul Physics on Zazzle. During times of structured procrastination, a few shirts were produced by yours truly.
- The Philosophy Gift Shop. Here is where you go if you want a well-known quote by a dead philosopher on your t-shirt. Perhaps interesting for some, but there are more inspiring options.
- SagaciTree. Slightly more interesting designs. But you can do better.
- Philosophy at CafePress. There are some much more interesting designs here, both interesting and entertaining.
- Zazzle.com is the most random, but in the end, this is where the best stuff is. If you’re willing to sift around a bit, you can find some real gems. (I especially like this user’s products.)
That’s all the philosophy shirts for today. Enjoy!
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- How Special Relativity Thwarts Eternalism (And More)
- Rotating Discs in GR: Part I
A few more here.
I got the wittgenstein shirt