http://cuba-clothing.com/blog/?m=payday-loan-in-wahiawa The late great Martin Gardner once posed this puzzle.
Suppose you’re involved in a duel with two other people. You ( go to site Person A) shoot first, followed source url Person B, followed by payday loans 2016 Person C, then it goes back to you, and so on. Moreover, you know the following about everyone’s shooting skills.
- You ( follow url Person A) will hit your target with probability 1/3.
- go to site Person B will hit her target with probability 2/3.
- http://electrodomesticosam.com/?q=apply-for-payday-loans-with-bad-credit Person C is a perfect marksman, will hit his target with probability 1.
You get to go first. Who would http://electrodomesticosam.com/?q=suntrust-mortgage-home-loan-assistance-program you shoot at, and why? Best solution gets a free sheep.
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- CPT: The ‘Intuitive’ Approach
- Elegant Desktop ToDo List