The late great Martin Gardner once posed this puzzle.
Suppose you’re involved in a duel with two other people. You ( payday loans in festus Person A) shoot first, followed apply for personal loan same day Person B, followed by chapter 13 loan Person C, then it goes back to you, and so on. Moreover, you know the following about everyone’s shooting skills.
- You ( get link Person A) will hit your target with probability 1/3.
- http://juveaccion.com/?g=payday-loans-76123 Person B will hit her target with probability 2/3.
- http://nescpa.org/?m=tlc-fast-cash-payday-loan Person C is a perfect marksman, will hit his target with probability 1.
You get to go first. Who would click you shoot at, and why? Best solution gets a free sheep.
(Note: your options are source link Person B, or http://alarmmonitoring.net/?m=american-jewelry-and-loan-wedding-rings Person C, or neither.)
http://cfpaldomoro.it/?m=payday-loans-chippewa-falls-wi Update: Jonathan of Unshielded Colliders has been awarded a free sheep for his solution. Here you go, Jonathan:
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- CPT: The ‘Intuitive’ Approach
- Elegant Desktop ToDo List