The late great Martin Gardner once posed this puzzle.
Suppose you’re involved in a duel with two other people. You ( business buying loans Person A) shoot first, followed http://acf.ch/wp/?m=instant-cash-loans-direct-lenders Person B, followed by hud maximum loan limits 2014 Person C, then it goes back to you, and so on. Moreover, you know the following about everyone’s shooting skills.
- You ( online payday loans direct lenders no credit check Person A) will hit your target with probability 1/3.
- http://electrodomesticosam.com/?q=loans-for-bad-credit-no-guarantor-no-fees-instant-decision-direct-lender Person B will hit her target with probability 2/3.
- http://hiddenacres.ca/site/?m=payday-loans-kalgoorlie Person C is a perfect marksman, will hit his target with probability 1.
You get to go first. Who would source link you shoot at, and why? Best solution gets a free sheep.
Soul Physics is authored by Bryan W. Roberts. Thanks for subscribing.
Want more Soul Physics? Try the Soul Physics Tweet.
- CPT: The ‘Intuitive’ Approach
- Elegant Desktop ToDo List